Thursday, November 22, 2007

Greetings and a Tip

CrochetandKnitting Newsletter - Greetings and a Tip

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hello Everyone,

I want to wish all our U.S. friends a Happy Thanksgiving
for tomorrow. I know you will all be busy with family
and friends. I hope you enjoy your day and give thanks
for all that you have and don't get too stuffed on turkey!

I wanted to let you know that Bernat is having a survey
right now for all those who are registered on their site.
If you take the survey, I have a tip for you so you don't
make the same mistake that I did.

This survey runs until Nov. 26. If you complete the survey,
Bernat will give you two pattern books (3.99 value
each). I think there were 6 different pattern books and
you get to select two that you get for free by download.

If you are not already registered on the Bernat site, the
link to their site is http://www.bernat.com
It's free to register and they have some great free
patterns there as well. I'm not sure if they will send you
the link to the survey if you just register now, but it's
worth a try.

Well, I took the survey and I made a mistake so I don't
think I will be getting the pattern books. Here is what I
did.

While filling out the survey on the second page they asked
what types of Bernat yarn that you like the best. You get
three choices, which I did.

Then on the third page, I thought of another type of Bernat
yarn that I like better. So I hit my back button to go back
to the previous page and select another type of yarn. Then
I clicked on "Continue". The next page to come up said I
could not change my answers and only the answers I had
previously selected will be used.

There was no way to bring up the last page again, which
had asked me what I liked most about Bernat yarns and
what I disliked most about Bernat yarns. I guess I
screwed up and won't be getting the free pattern books
as they were probably available for download after
completing the survey, which I apparently didn't do
right.

So if you take the survey, double check and be sure of
your answers and DON'T click on the "back" button!

Sincerely,

Sue Norrad
CrochetandKnitting.com - Free Patterns, Craft Supplies
and much more.
Craft Discussions and Pattern Search Forum

No comments: