Thursday, February 7, 2008

New size for Easy Slippers For Beginners.

CrochetandKnitting Newsletter
Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hello Everyone,

I have a children's version of my Easy Slippers For
Beginners pattern at
http://crochetandknitting.com/slpprs8.htm

The Children's Easy Slippers For Beginners is here:
pattern at http://crochetandknitting.com/slpprs8c.htm

Special Thanks to Janette for testing this pattern. She wrote
to me about how she had made the adult version of these
slippers for her husband and daughter and now her two
grandsons wanted her to make some for them too.

She said she didn't know how to make the pattern small
enough to fit their feet. So I did some calculations based on
my gauge and sent the new instructions to Janette. She wrote
back and said they came out good and the fit was just right!


At the Crochet and Knitting Forum
I have had to make some changes to the registration
process.

We will now preview all new registrations. That was
necessary because when it was set on automatic too
many spammers were joining and posting trash.

Since it was changed to "preview all new registrations"
we have eliminated that problem. So far so good anyway!

I realize that we could decline a registration by mistake,
such as not information to make the right decision. So if you
have a problem with joining the forum, please contact me
at webmaster at crochetandkntting.com and I will fix it for
you.

Also at the forum, I have set up a new category where we
can share photos and information about our completed
projects.

I am working on a new pattern for babies. These are
knitted baby booties and are based on my Knitted
Moccasin Slippers for adults. For the baby version, I
am adding a ribbed sock top.

I will let you know when that is ready.

New craft articles have been added to the Article
Directory at
http://crochetandknitting.com/articles


That is all for today.


Sincerely,

Sue Norrad
CrochetandKnitting.com - Free Patterns, Craft Supplies
and much more.
Craft Discussions and Pattern Search Forum

No comments: