Sunday, June 21, 2009

Forum Changes

CrochetandKnitting Newsletter
Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello Everyone,

First of all, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Forum Changes:

I had to move the forum back to the original site. I was having
problems with the new forum and I didn't know how to fix it.
So the main forum is once again at
http://pub44.bravenet.com/forum/3703436600

I upgraded to the pro version to get rid of the ads. As well, the
pro version includes a lot of new features that weren't available
before. You can now easily post pictures and make links
clickable. See the pinned post I have at the top of the forum
about how to do that.

As well, you can choose the style for the forum, whether you
prefer the "Board" style or "Threaded" style. You do that by
clicking on either "Board | Threaded" at the top of the posts
on the right hand side.

On the other forum at
http://crochetandknitting.com/cgi-bin/iB_cgi/ikonboard.cgi
existing members can still post if they want.

I will leave that forum there for anyone to view as there is a lot
of good information about patterns and where to find patterns,
as well as the "Show and Tell" section with lots of beautiful
photos.

I can set up another section on the main forum, but I haven't
had time to figure out how to do that yet. So I will be adding
a "Show and Tell" there as well. I really enjoy seeing what
others have made.

So be sure to drop by
http://pub44.bravenet.com/forum/3703436600
Hope to see you there!

That is all for today. Happy crafting!

Sincerely,

Sue Norrad
CrochetandKnitting.com - Free Patterns, Craft Supplies
and much more.
Craft Discussions and Pattern Search Forum

No comments: